About Me
- Rhonda R
- To see my website and my memes, go to http://www.gregg-n-rhonda.com or click on My Webpage in the left column on this page. I am a former teacher, now working as an advocate for victims of domestic violence. My husband and I have lived in Nevada for about two years. We both grew up in California, and have lived in Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington before moving here. We love to travel and have had the good fortune to visit most of western Europe, the Greek Islands, parts of Asia and the middle East. My husband and I are currently in the process of adopting. We've been approved through the homestudy process and are now searching for a potential birth mother.
Blog Archive
Followers
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
We had a fun evening, working on installing the roll cage in Gregg's Wrangler. He's been working on it for about a year, lifting it, adding skids, installing a stronger axle. Still a lot to do, but we've really enjoyed working on this together. I've turned a wrench or two on this puppy myself, and next weekend I'm going to make my first run with me as the driver the whole way. It's a very easy run, called Genoa Peak, in the Eastern Sierras, but for me it's a big step. In the past I've really just ridden along, but this time, I do the driving! One of the great things about wheeling is the great places you get to see. Isolated mountain peaks, broad wild vistas, incredible wildlife. On a run last summer we saw wild horses, it was incredible. Another time, we got to see a bunch of free range cattle, big old bulls, and mamas with their little calves. Things one just doesn't see flying down a straight interstate at 65 miles per hour! So here's to adventure and enjoying life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment