About Me
- Rhonda R
- To see my website and my memes, go to http://www.gregg-n-rhonda.com or click on My Webpage in the left column on this page. I am a former teacher, now working as an advocate for victims of domestic violence. My husband and I have lived in Nevada for about two years. We both grew up in California, and have lived in Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington before moving here. We love to travel and have had the good fortune to visit most of western Europe, the Greek Islands, parts of Asia and the middle East. My husband and I are currently in the process of adopting. We've been approved through the homestudy process and are now searching for a potential birth mother.
Blog Archive
Followers
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
This is so exciting. Having so many great friends and family all supporting and encouraging us through the adoption process. We've got folks all over the country looking for the birthmom who will choose us to raise the child she's bringing into this world. The whole 'social networking' is an amazing tool. I've been able to find many old friends. In our mobile world, it's so easy to lose touch when a friend moves away. Today I found a dear girlfriend with whom I haven't spoken in five years. It's so great to be able to catch up with her, and if it weren't for the internet, I'd never have found her. Hope everyone is having the kind of day I am. It started with cool breezes, and is ending with the chirp of birds and crickets floating on the evening wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment